Our office always practices a high level of infection control, following all standard precautions for patient care as provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We are committed to your health and safety, and our entire staff has received the COVID-19 vaccine. Our protocols include the following:
- Treatment rooms have aerosol evacuation systems and medical grade HEPA air purifiers.
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between patients and high touch surfaces throughout the office are sanitized regularly.
- A COVID-19 test is recommended within 7 days of dental appointments for patients who have not been vaccinated.
- You will be asked health screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- A face covering or mask is required to enter the building.
- Your temperature will be taken and hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the office.
- Our waiting room no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- Patients will be asked to not bring others into the office, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait outside of the office.