CEREC – Your restoration in only one visit
1. After the consultation, the CEREC Primescan or CEREC Omnicam scanner captures the area to be treated.
2. The restoration is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
3. The restoration is then quickly milled from a block directly in the practice.
4. The finished restoration is seated in your mouth just a little while later.
Your advantages with CEREC
- Time-saving treatment in one visit
With CEREC you can have high esthetic restorations made by your dentist in a single visit, without follow up appointment.
- Comfortable intraoral scan without unpleasant impression material
Say goodbye to biting on impression material for several minutes and having a numb mouth and jaw ache. Your dentist now has a scanner that can capture your full dentition in seconds and then transfer the data to the computer.
- Your final restoration without temporary prosthesis
Temporary restorations are exactly what the name suggests: temporary. With CEREC the final restoration is designed, manufactured and placed in your mounth directly without any temporary compromises needed.
- Long-term stability
More than just a theory: With CEREC you can rely on quality that has been proven millions of times. Your smile will remain the same for many years!
Make an appointment right now for your restoration in only one visit!
Your dentist will instruct you on how to maintain your crown. You can also visit our FAQ page for tips and techniques for great dental care.